While a non custodial parent under a SPO has the right to visit the child
from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday each week, the expanded order
holds that the child may be picked up from school on Thursday and returned
to school on Friday. While these expansions may seem minimal, taken over
the course of the year it can amount to a substantial gain in time with
the child for the
non custodial parent.
Enforcement of a Court's Orders
An important item to point out is that just because the custodial parent
has physical custody of the child more often than the non custodial parent,
that doesn't mean he or she has the ability to deny the non custodial
possession or access to the child. Parents who are being denied visitation by a
custodial parent have the ability to file for an
enforcement of the Court orders to ensure they are able to spend time with their child.
The attorneys with the
Law Office of Bryan Fagan represent persons with children involved in
custody disputes and
divorces. Please contact our office today to learn more about how we can help you
and your family.
If you want to know more about what you can do,
CLICK the button below to get your
“16 Steps to Help You Plan & Prepare for Your Texas Divorce”
Other Articles you may be interested in:
- I Divorce You, I Divorce You, I Divorce You - Islamic Divorce and Spring
and Houston, TX
- What to do when your divorce decree does not include a marital asset?
- What is mediation?
- What is Divorce and Family Law Mediation in Spring and Houston Texas?
- 6 things You Need to Know Before You File for Divorce in Texas
- I Want a Texas Divorce but My Husband Doesn't: What can I do?
- Can I sue my spouse's mistress in Texas?
- 6 Tips - On How to prepare for a Texas Divorce
- Child Custody Basics in Texas
- 6 Mistakes that can Destroy Your Texas Divorce Case
Law Office of Bryan Fagan | Tomball, Texas Divorce Lawyers
The Law Office of Bryan Fagan routinely handles matters that affect children
and families. If you have questions regarding
divorce, it's important to speak with one of our
Tomball, TX Divorce Lawyers right away to protect your rights.
divorce lawyers in Tomball TX are skilled at listening to your goals during this trying process and
developing a strategy to meet those goals.
Contact Law Office of Bryan Fagan by calling (281) 810-9760 or submit your contact information in our online
form. The Law Office of Bryan Fagan handles
Divorce cases in Tomball, Texas, Cypress, Klein,
The Woodlands, the FM 1960 area, or surrounding areas, including
Fort Bend County and