Want to be a guest blogger for us? We are actively seeking bloggers who
have something informative to share with our readers. Guest bloggers for
our site are not paid, but allows you the chance to have your writing
published on our blog page and provides you the opportunity to show your
community and charitable work and drive traffic to your own site.
If you have previously written a blog for a website, please do write the
title and the link to such blog(s).
- Your submission must be previously unpublished, 100% original, and written
only by you. We do verify information so be sure to include a website,
Facebook page, Twitter handle, Amazon author page, or some other way we
can read about your and your work.
- You are agreeing not to publish this post elsewhere. You acknowledge that
we will expend editorial SEO, design, and other resources to prepare your
piece. Upon submission of your material, you are giving The Law Office
of Bryan Fagan permission to be the exclusive publisher, to promote your
post under your byline, to share it with our subscribers and social media
followers, and to have it republished if we choose.
- If you quote or reference someone else's work, you must give full credit.
You must have permission for any materials or photos used. All facts must
be checked for accuracy and the original source must be referenced. Include
the links in the body of your post.
- If your post is more than 1,400 words we will consider using your post
in a "series".
Providing the following SEO and image support will better help us to promote
- Suggested keyword(s). Choose a word or word combination with the highest
number of results in Google that best fits your post and our services.
- Proposed titles that include your keyword or phrase.
- Image ideas. Try Adobe Photostock.
- A one sentence (155 character) summary of your post that will appear when
it is shared on Facebook and other social media.
- Tags. These are related words that come up when people search your topic.
As many as you want
- If your submission is accepted, you understand that your post will be edited
and we will select an SEO-optimized title. Please consider having a trusted
friends or colleague provide input before submission. We are unable to
guarantee a specific publishing date.
- Topics- Anything related to family law. Personal experience, professional
experience. Researched topics. What is the objective? Do you want to inspire?
Send your entry as a word file attachment to
email@example.com with the subject line: "Guest blog submission". Provide links
to support research, facts, quote, or books and other resources, Embed
all links into text as your wish them to appear.