Please Welcome our Marketing Project Manager Nick Garner!
Highly acclaimed children’s TV personality, Mister Rogers’ moto was; “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.”
Nick learned how to serve others through his words, actions, support and effort through the experience of becoming a husband and father. Over the years, being a loving husband and father taught him the meaning of being selfless and how we are all constant works in progress. Nick truly understands the secret to success, which is: “Success is not measured by what you do, but rather by who you do it for.”
Nick loves coaching his kids with their sports and spending time with his whole family. He also enjoys traveling, working out, going to sporting events and doing DIY projects at his home.
- Bachelors of Business Administration & Marketing-
- Houston Baptist University, 2006
- Masters in Business Administration- University of Phoenix, 2009
- Texas Licensed Realtor
- Texas Licensed Insurance Agent/Life, Health, Property & Casualty
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Coach/Little League Baseball Team
- Coach/Little League Softball Team