Don’t Make these Estate Planning Mistakes when Divorcing
Learn How to Use Estate Planning Tools to Protect Your Children and Assets!
I’ve designed this workshop in a way, where you will leave with a comprehensive roadmap of how to protect your family, and make smart decisions for the future. And many of the items on your “to do” list can be completed at home in as little as 24-48 hours.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- How to avoid 5 costly Estate Planning mistakes couples make when divorcing
- How to use a Trust to protect yourself from your ex's creditors
- How using Estate Planning during a divorce can protect your children's estate from your ex if you pass away
- How to use a trust for remarriage protection
- How creating your Estate Plan during the divorce can help your beneficiaries save money and time And avoid Probate
- How Estate Planning while divorcing can protect your children if they need a guardian
This webinar is educational, free and you won’t be pressured to sign up for our legal services. We simply want you to have peace of mind knowing if something unexpected happens, ie: (you get sick, wind up in the hospital for any length of time, become seriously injured or pass away) there would be ample resources in place to provide a lifetime of care for your kids and they will be raised by someone of YOUR choosing.