Divorcing After 50
Our office has handled and seen divorce from almost every age range. We have helped every from 18-90. It may seem surprising to see couples over the age of 50 going through a divorce especially when they have been together 20-30 years or more. However, while divorce in general has declined divorce for those over 50 has increased.
The Wall Street Journal published a very interesting article on March 3, 2012 “The Gray Divorces”, which reported that the divorce rate for people age 50 and over, has doubled in the past two decades. Although the national divorce rates have declined, since spiking in the 1980’s.
- Key Elements of a Divorce for persons over the age of 50
- 7 Tips for Divorcing After Age 50 in Texas Divorcing After Age 50 in Texas: What it Can Mean for You and Your Spouse
- 10 Most Popular Texas Divorce Blogs of 2016?
- Husband Loves His Wife and Wants a Divorce in Texas
- "On Paper" for Strategic Financial Reasons?
Free Divorce After 50 E-Book
Use the form below to sign-up for our e-book, filled with valuable resources about divorce after the age of 50.