The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to present unforeseen and ever-changing challenges for many of our clients on a daily basis.
The Law Office of Bryan Fagan has been and continues to work diligently to ensure the safety of our employees and surrounding communities while also striving to provide the best client care through this period.
We want to assure you that your level of service will not be disrupted, and our firm will work with you to ensure your matter continues to move forward as efficiently as possible during these uncertain times.
As an added precautionary and convenience measure, The Law Office of Bryan Fagan also offers clients the option of meeting with an attorney via the phone or digitally.
Clients have the added option of scheduling their virtual consultation online. Just follow the link to your state page and complete the consultation form.
We ask that clients wanting to visit the Law Office of Bryan Fagan location in-person follow these preventative measures to assist in keeping our employees and other clients healthy:
- You have not been ill for two weeks prior to the law office visit.
- You have not been around anyone who has been ill for the two weeks prior to the law office visit.
- You have not traveled out of the country within two weeks prior to the law office visit.
- If you are showing symptoms or feel ill at the time of your in-person appointment, please let us know and we will arrange a phone or digital consult.
- Wash your hands regularly and cover your mouth when sneezing. Take the necessary precautions you usually would during the flu season.
- We are constantly monitoring this situation and will continue to communicate with you as the situation warrants. Thank you for your assistance.