Book an appointment using SetMore


Hi, my name is Ali Shah. I'm here with the law office of Bryan Fagan. Today, I want to talk to you guys about whether you can sue your spouse in your Texas divorce for mental abuse. The quick answer to that question is yes. In your Texas divorce, you can sue under IIED or Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress. To find out more about how to do that, please visit our website at or call us.