Property Division in Porter

Enforcing Property Division in Porter, Texas
Once a judge finalizes a divorce decree, you must either yield certain assets to your ex-spouse or receive them. If your former spouse fails to comply with the provisions of the divorce decree pertaining to the division of the marital estate, you may be eligible to file an enforcement motion.
Continue Reading ↓↓

Family Law Related Article