An Estate Plan Is One of the Most Loving Things You Can Do For Your Loved Ones
Estate planning is not an exciting subject. Watching paint dry or grass grow is probably more exciting than walking through end-of-life scenarios and trying to think critically about what steps to take for your life and that of your family when you pass away.
We are giving away $1,000 worth of legal services towards your own personalized Estate Plan!
- No Charge 60-Minute Consultation
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney
In the year 2020, there were 3,874 deaths by a motor vehicle crash in Texas.
With things like the pandemic, as well as inflation on the rise, more people find themselves in urgent need of an estate plan.
68% of Americans have said they do not have a will.
Estate planning is a process. It is planning for yourself, your children, parents, grandparents, special needs siblings, and even your pet! It can be quite simple. This is a plan about what would happen after the event of something tragic.
- If something were to happen to you, then your surviving spouse would be first in line to inherit your property or hard-earned assets.
- Even with an estate plan set up, you will need to update your will when the divorce is finalized.
- Proactive planning for the future will ensure your children are protected today!
We know Wills and Trusts might not be a priority for you and your family. However, in the event of a tragedy or traumatic experience you could find yourself in a precarious and scary situation. We would like to help you avoid being in that type of situation by offering $1,000 worth of Free Legal Services towards a personalized Estate Plan. Sign Up Today!