Bryan Fagan’s eBook Explains What You Need to Know About Post Nuptial Agreements
When you and your spouse start accruing property within your marriage or have children, you may want to discuss how to handle these matters in the event of a divorce or separation. Although post nuptial agreements get a bad reputation, thinking about your marital property and rights and responsibilities as parents can strengthen your marriage. Further, should the worst ever happen, you will not have to think about these things for the first time during an emotional and painful separation or divorce.
If you and your spouse want to make a post nuptial agreement, read Bryan Fagan’s Post Nuptial Agreement eBook. In the eBook, Attorney Fagan covers:
- The purpose of a post nuptial agreement
- Differences between a prenuptial agreement and a post nuptial agreement
- Changes that may inspire a post nuptial agreement
- Breaking the stigma surrounding post nuptial agreements
- Making post nuptial agreements enforceable
- Taking your post nuptial agreement to court
- How a post nuptial agreement can benefit your family
- Post nuptial agreements and infidelity
No matter your situation, downloading and reading our Post Nuptial Agreement eBook can be helpful. From spouses starting businesses to answering important questions before starting couple’s therapy, there are many reasons you may want to draft a post nuptial agreement, and the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC can help.
Start by filling out the form below to download a FREE copy of our Post Nuptial Agreement eBook and follow up with a free consultation.
Whether you need help drafting an enforceable post nuptial agreement or you simply want to discuss your legal options and have your questions answered, our experienced attorneys are here to offer personalized support.
Once you have an idea about the post nuptial agreement process, please call us at (713) 701-9322 or contact us online to get started with a free case review