Providing Outstanding Legal Services for Clients Across Northeast Texas
At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, we are dedicated to achieving the most favorable case outcome for every client we serve. We offer personalized and focused legal representation for all your estate planning and family law matters. Our Kingwood attorneys posses the knowledge, experience, and skills to help you navigate your case with ease.
Personalized and Results-Driven Representation
Whether you are looking for a compassionate family law attorney to assist you with your divorce, or an experienced estate planning lawyer to help you generate a will, our seasoned attorneys are here to support you. We personalize all our legal services to be able to exceed the expectations of our clients. Dedicated to your success, we offer results-driven representation for all our clients.
Types of Cases We Handle
We offer comprehensive family law and estate planning services including but not limited to the following:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Alimony and spousal support
- Asset protection and business planning
- Family-owned businesses and farms
- Retirement planning
- LGBTQ estate planning
Kingwood Family Lawyers
Family law matters are sensitive and can be addressed in a variety of different ways. The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC understands that no two cases are the same, and we offer personalized legal support in every situation. Find out how we can help with:
- Divorce – whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, our Kingwood divorce lawyers can help you handle everything from property division to spousal support inside or outside of the courtroom. Rest assured we will consider factors like fault, and we will aggressively and compassionately represent you if your divorce requires going to court.
- Child custody – as a parent, you have the right to spend time with your children and make important decisions on their behalf. Our Kingwood child custody attorneys will help you protect your children’s best interests and address all matters of conservatorship, including physical custody, legal custody, joint custody (and parenting time plans), and sole custody.
- Child support – raising kids is expensive, and financially speaking, you cannot do it on your own. If you are the custodial parent, we can help you seek child support, and if you are the non-custodial parent, we can help you create a child support order that works for you. Our Kingwood child custody lawyers can also help with enforcement and modifications.
- Alimony and spousal support – when you get married, you and your spouse combine finances and work together to build a home. During a divorce, one spouse may need financial support to get back on their feet (alimony), and after a divorce, they may need regular payments to help maintain the quality of life they enjoyed during the marriage (spousal support). Our alimony and spousal support attorneys in Kingwood, TX can help you determine which payments apply in your situation and create an agreement that is fair for everyone.
- Mediation – resolving personal matters in court is not the right option for every divorcing couple. If you would prefer to resolve disagreements outside of court and seek an amicable, uncontested divorce, our Kingwood mediators can help.
Leo Tolstoy once wrote: “Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” No matter what you’re facing, our Kingwood family law attorneys can help. Request a free consultation to learn more about what our team can do for you.
Kingwood Estate Planning Lawyers
Creating an estate plan is one of the most important things you can do to protect your family and preserve your legacy. The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC can help. From drafting a will and naming a trustee to establishing power of attorney, we are here for you every step of the way. Our experienced team handles:
- Asset protection and business planning – estate planning can be more difficult when you own a business or have business-related assets. Our asset protection and business planning attorneys in Kingwood, TX can help you safeguard your business from creditor claims and lawsuits. We can also help you answer important questions, such as “who will take over my business when I die?”
- Family-owned businesses and farms – Kingwood is home to many family farms and family businesses. Without proper estate planning, an unexpected lawsuit or death in the family can rip these organizations apart. Our family-owned business and farm lawyers can help you protect your businesses and properties with prenuptial agreements, trusts, taxes, and more.
- Retirement planning – our Kingwood retirement planning lawyers can help you set up an individual retirement account (IRA) to meet your needs once you stop working. We can help with traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs, and we will be sure to think through your future together to choose the best possible option.
- LGBTQ estate planning – same-sex marriage has been legal since 2015, but discrimination still exists in many parts of Texas. You will not only need to draft binding legal documents for your estate plan, but you may also need to combat issues that arise when people question the validity of your marriage. Review your strategy with our LGBTQ estate planning attorneys.
Whether you need to prepare for the future, or you need help going through probate after a loved one passes away, our Kingwood estate planning attorneys are here to help. We are ready to help you create a plan, adjust an existing one, or navigate and uphold important documents during a difficult time. If you need us, please do not hesitate to…
Schedule Your Free Consultation with a Member of our Team Today
At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, it is our goal to provide our clients with the best legal advice and support possible so that they can resolve their legal matter and move forward with their lives. We are committed to helping our clients secure a favorable case outcome so that they can move towards a brighter future.
Contact our office online or by calling (281) 810-9760 to schedule a consultation with our firm. We offer a no-obligation, free consultation.
- best divorce lawyer,
- Child Custody,
- child custody lawyer,
- Child Support,
- Child Support Lawyer,
- Divorce Lawyer,
- Family Court,
- Family Law,
- family law attorney,
- family law blog,
- family law case,
- Houston Divorce Lawyer,
- Humble Divorce Lawyer,
- Kingwood Divorce Lawyer,
- mediated settlement agreement,
- Spring Texas Divorce Lawyer,
- Texas divorce lawyer,
- Texas Family Code,
- the woodlands divorce lawyers,
- tomball divorce lawyers,
- Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
- divorce advice,
- divorce case,
- Divorce Lawyer,
- divorce filing
- divorce blog,
- divorce case,
- Divorce Financing