Navigating Property Division Enforcement in Montgomery County, Texas: A Legal Guide

If your ex-spouse fails to comply with the division of the community estate as outlined in the final divorce decree, you may need to file an enforcement motion. This involves submitting a formal request to the court where your divorce was originally filed. You have a two-year window from the signing of the final decree to file an enforcement motion. At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, we understand the importance of ensuring that property division decrees are fully enforced after a divorce. Our Montgomery County family law attorney is dedicated to protecting your rights and assets, and we are prepared to assist you in enforcing the terms of your divorce decree.
Continue Reading ↓↓

Family Law Related Article