Houston Wills, Trust and Probate Law Attorney
Megone Trewick is an associate attorney with Bryan Fagan, PLLC, and focuses her practice on Estate Planning and Probate Law issues, and Family Law matters. She approaches her cases with a passionate belief that it is her duty and privilege to provide her clients with personalized advocacy.
While she currently represents clients in both Family Law and Estate Planning matters, she is focused on expanding her Estate Planning practice. She enjoys utilizing her experience to ensure her clients receive the legal tools they need to protect themselves and their loved ones should the unexpected happen.
Megone has more than 14 years of experience in Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Family Law, and Probate Law. She is a graduate of the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, and has continued her education by pursuing certifications in Environmental Law and Land Use as well as International and Comparative Law.
Outside of the office, Megone enjoys spending time with her ridiculously handsome husband and three children. Faith is an important part of Megone’s life, and she prioritizes being active in her home church. She is also an avid singles tennis player, although a torn ACL has her contemplating spending more time playing doubles.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Texas Bar
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Texas (Federal)
- Levin College of Law, University of Florida, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude
Accreditations & Certifications
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (AAEPA) ● Certified Real Estate Agent
- Associate in Claims (AIC)
- Associate in Underwriting (AIU)
- Environmental Law and Land Use Certification
- Comparative Law Certification
Honors & Accolades
- Gates Millenium Scholar
- Pro Bono Certificate Award
- Caribbean Chamber of Commerce (former member)
“A happy, healthy family is the most transparent representation of love.”