ON DEMAND WEBINAR:
How to Protect Your Family, Your Assets, and Your Legacy
A Wills, Trusts and Asset Protection Webinar Hosted by Attorney Megone Trewick
Fill Out the Form Below to Watch Now!
The future is unpredictable, but that doesn’t mean we’re unable to prepare for whatever it could bring. With the help of Attorney Megone Trewick, you can plan for any scenario the future presents through thoughtful estate planning.
Join us now for a FREE 1-hour webinar! Throughout the event, Megone will delve into the different legal strategies that we can implement in your estate plan to document your wishes, prepare for your future, and keep the peace in your family.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $7,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
SPECIAL OFFER: Attendees who stay for the entirety of the webinar will be given a code to be for a FREE one-hour virtual consultation – a $400 value – and an additional $300 off your case!
If this past year has taught us anything, it’s that we can’t know for sure what the future holds. As you continue on in these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to ensure you have a current and comprehensive estate plans that protects you and your family.
Fill out the form above to receive instructions on how to watch the video now!