Blended Family? Bigger Wills and Trust Problems!!
Learn How to Use Estate Planning Tools to Protect Your New Spouse, Children and Assets!
Estate Planning for Blended Families Webinar
Presented/Hosted by Attorney Megone Trewick
In this Webinar you will learn:
- How to avoid the 5 costly Estate Planning Mistakes people make in blended families.
- Easy strategies to fairly divide your assets among your children and stepchildren.
- How to make an Estate Plan that can protects your surviving spouse from being evicted from your home if you pass away.
- How to draft an estate plan that will protect your children if they need a guardian
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Learn all about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to lower your estate taxes and help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $7,000 per month.
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
This webinar is educational, free and you won’t be pressured to sign up for our legal services. We simply want you to have peace of mind knowing if something unexpected happens, ie: (you get sick, wind up in the hospital for any length of time, become seriously injured or pass away) there would be ample resources in place to provide a lifetime of care for your kids and they will be raised by someone of YOUR choosing.