How to Protect Your Family, Your Assets, and Your Legacy
Wills, Trusts and Asset Protection Webinar Hosted by Attorney Megone Trewick
Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 2 PM CST
The future is unpredictable, but that doesn’t mean we’re unable to prepare for whatever it could bring. With the help of Attorney Megone Trewick, you can plan for any scenario the future presents through thoughtful estate planning.
Join us on September 16, 2021 at 2 PM CST for a FREE 90-minute webinar! Throughout the event, Megone will delve into the different legal strategies that we can implement in your estate plan to document your wishes, prepare for your future, and keep the peace in your family.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $7,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
What’s more, attendees who stay for the entirety of the event will be gifted a FREE one-hour virtual consultation – a $400 value! During this one-on-one call, we can dive in even deeper and lay the groundwork for a personalized estate plan that protects your assets and achieves your goals.
If this past year has taught us anything, it’s that we can’t know for sure what the future holds. As you continue on in these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to ensure you have a current and comprehensive estate plans that protects you and your family.
Fill out the information below to receive instructions on how to join us for this free one-hour estate planning event! Be sure to include the names of all participants you plan to watch the webinar with. We hope to see you there!
Please note, we will send one Zoom link per completed registration so that all members of the same party may join from the same device.
If your party plans to attend from separate devices, kindly submit individual registration forms to ensure that all members of your party receive the proper link.
- Community Property,
- property division,
- community property division,
- marital property division
- divorce with special needs child,
- special needs trust,
- divorce planning
- divorce consequences,
- benefits of divorce,
- benefits of divorce for children ,
- beginning divorce