Legacy Wills & Trusts Webinar! How to Protect Your Family, Your Assets and Your Legacy
A Wills, Trusts and Asset Protection Webinar
Thursday, July 20, 2023 @ 12:00 PM
Presented/Hosted by Attorneys Megone Trewick & Stacie Moss
Fill Out The Form Below If You're Interested In Registering For The Webinar!
Join us now for a FREE One Hour webinar! Throughout this event, Megone and Stacie will delve into the different legal strategies that we can implement in your estate plan to document your wishes, prepare for your future and keep the peace in your family.
By attending this webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from Megone’s expertise and gain valuable insights on Wills, Trusts and Asset Protection, ensuring you are equipped with the knowledge to make informed decisions for your financial future. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from a seasoned professional in this field.
Attendees will learn:
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file for bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!)
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $7,000/month.
- How parents (and grandparents) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Attendees who stay for the entire event will be gifted a complimentary personal One Hour virtual Wills and Trust Strategy Session… a $400 value! During this one-on-one call, we will dive in even deeper and lay the groundwork for a personalized estate plan which protects your assets and achieves your goals.
Life is unpredictable and we can’t know for sure what the future holds. As we live in these uncertain times, it’s most important to ensure we have a current and comprehensive estate plan that protects us and our family.
We hope to see you there!
*** Please note, we will send one Zoom link per completed registration so all members of the same party can join from the same device.
*** If your party plans to attend from separate devices, please submit individual registration forms to ensure all members of your party receive the proper link.
Family Law & Estate Planning Forms
“I am so pleased I hired this firm. Everyone I have dealt with, Attorney Bell, Kiara S., and Sherea S. have been extremely professional and courteous. They always keep me updated with my case and …”