Learn How to Change Your Child Support Agreement with Bryan Fagan’s eBook
Whether you established your original child support agreement during a divorce or another legal proceeding, life can come with significant changes, and agreements can be modified. If you need to change your child support agreement, you can – as long as you meet the conditions.
You may be asking yourself, “what if I don’t know what those conditions are?” At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, we have answers to this question and more.
You can get an overview of the child support modification process with our Child Support Modification eBook. In the eBook, Bryan Fagan discusses not only the conditions needed for a child support modification but also how to go about changing your child support agreement. The eBook is broken up into 3 sections:
- Child Support 101
- Child Support Modification in Texas
- Texas Child Support Order Modification: Part 2
In the various sections, Attorney Fagan will teach you:
- How child custody plays into child support
- How child support amounts are determined
- Who receives your child support payments
- How long child support lasts
- How to file a “Petition to Modify”
- What constitutes a substantial change in circumstance
- Child support modification considerations
- What you need to do to modify your child support payments
Remember that every situation is different, and the steps you take may depend on your situation. For example, changing child support payments due to a job loss might be different than modifying child support because of remarriage.
No matter what you’re facing, our Child Support Modification eBook is a great place to start. Once you understand the basics, we encourage you to call the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC for personalized legal support.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to download the eBook for free, and call or firm at (281) 810-9760 or contact us online for a free consultation!