Want to be a guest blogger for us? We are actively seeking bloggers who have something informative to share with our readers. Guest bloggers for our site are not paid, but allows you the chance to have your writing published on our blog page and provides you the opportunity to show your community and charitable work and drive traffic to your own site.
If you have previously written a blog for a website, please do write the title and the link to such blog(s).
- Your submission must be previously unpublished, 100% original, and written only by you. We do verify information so be sure to include a website, Facebook page, Twitter handle, Amazon author page, or some other way we can read about your and your work.
- You are agreeing not to publish this post elsewhere. You acknowledge that we will expend editorial SEO, design, and other resources to prepare your piece. Upon submission of your material, you are giving The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC permission to be the exclusive publisher, to promote your post under your byline, to share it with our subscribers and social media followers, and to have it republished if we choose.
- If you quote or reference someone else’s work, you must give full credit. You must have permission for any materials or photos used. All facts must be checked for accuracy and the original source must be referenced. Include the links in the body of your post.
- If your post is more than 1,400 words we will consider using your post in a “series”.
- Providing the following SEO and image support will better help us to promote your piece.
- Suggested keyword(s). Choose a word or word combination with the highest number of results in Google that best fits your post and our services.
- Proposed titles that include your keyword or phrase.
- Image ideas. Try Adobe Photostock.
- A one sentence (155 character) summary of your post that will appear when it is shared on Facebook and other social media.
- Tags. These are related words that come up when people search your topic. As many as you want
- If your submission is accepted, you understand that your post will be edited and we will select an SEO-optimized title. Please consider having a trusted friends or colleague provide input before submission. We are unable to guarantee a specific publishing date.
- Topics- Anything related to family law. Personal experience, professional experience. Researched topics. What is the objective? Do you want to inspire? Inform? Entertain?