Helping Clients Resolve Their Estate Planning and Family Law Matters
If you’re looking for a reliable lawyer who has what it takes to help you move forward, look no further. You’ve come to the right place! Whether you need help navigating your contested divorce or require assistance as you plan for retirement, our experienced Atascocita attorneys can help. At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, our lawyers are committed to helping you resolve all your estate planning and family law matters.
We understand that no two families are exactly alike, which is why we pride ourselves on providing personalized solutions tailored to our clients’ individual needs. We take the time to truly understand our clients’ family dynamics and short-term and long-term goals rather than using a cut-and-dry approach. This method has proven successful for our past clients, and it could very well help you too. Attorney Fagan is an elected member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, which is a distinguished honor given to less than 10% of lawyers in Texas. As such, he is well-suited to help you overcome your legal issues.
The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC is well-known and admired in the community and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. To get in touch with us, contact our firm at (281) 810-9760 today!
Trusted Legal Counsel in Atascocita
Family law matters are deeply personal and can be stressful. Whether you are navigating a contested or uncontested divorce, our experienced attorneys offer a wide range of services that can be customized to suit your unique needs. If you want to resolve your divorce through mediation or litigation, we possess the experience and knowledge to help you secure the best possible outcome.
When it comes to estate planning matters, it is best to be prepared. Generating a will or planning for retirement is made easier when you hire our attorneys to guide you through every step of the process. We understand how important estate planning matters are since they are established to provide future financial protection for your family and loved ones. As such, we approach these matters with the utmost care and professionalism. With our firm in your corner, no stone will be left unturned.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Atascocita lawyers are effective problem solvers in a vast range of legal capacities involving families. We do not settle for less than what our clients need and deserve because with so much on the line, they should have uncompromising representation on their side. That being said, we will champion your best interests at each stage of the process when you retain our law firm.
We offer personalized family law and estate planning services including but not limited to the following:
- Divorce: If you’re going through a contested or uncontested divorce, our attorneys can represent your rights and work towards a favorable resolution on your behalf. We know you have a lot on your plate, so it is our mission to help alleviate the burdens of your situation every step of the way.
- Child custody: Among the most disputed issues in divorce is child custody. This is a sensitive situation for all parties involved, especially the children, so it’s imperative to ensure this matter is resolved properly. The stakes are high, and the odds may seem stacked against you. However, we can fight tirelessly for child custody rights on your behalf while ensuring their best interests are protected.
- Child support: A judge will order the noncustodial parent to make monthly payments called “child support” to the custodial parent. These funds are used to support the child’s basic needs, such as food, clothing, and shelter. Oftentimes, noncustodial parents feel as though they’re paying too much child support while custodial parents feel like they’re getting too little. Whatever side you stand on, know that legal help is just a phone call away.
- Alimony and spousal support: Dependent spouses receive alimony during their divorce proceeding, and after the divorce, they may receive spousal support for a period of time. Both payments are made to the lower-earning spouse in a marriage, but the difference lies in the timing and duration of those payments.
- Mediation: A popular alternative to litigation, mediation gives spouses full control of their legal affairs. A third-party, neutral professional called a “mediator” will facilitate conversations and guide couples toward achieving mutually agreeable solutions to their legal issues. These issues can include child support, child custody, property division, visitation rights, and more. Spouses usually lean toward mediation before going to court because they have the power to choose the terms of their divorce rather than a judge. In addition, mediation is much more cost-effective and less time-consuming than litigation. Less is more!
- Asset protection and business planning: It’s important to protect your wealth and prevent your assets from creditor claims and lawsuits. This is where asset protection comes into play. Asset protection is a legal strategy that works to limit the assets that creditors can claim, such as your home, personal property, IRAs, 401ks, and more. Our lawyers can help you build an effective asset protection plan using a risk-management approach, leaving no room for ambiguities or other problems.
- Family-owned businesses and farms: If you own a business or farm, you need an attorney to help protect your beloved property and assets when you get sued or die. You want your wealth to remain in your family long after you’re gone, so our attorneys can help you achieve this outcome by drafting prenuptial agreements, trusts, business plans, and more.
- Retirement planning: Set yourself up for success when you are no longer working with our customized retirement planning services. Our lawyers can walk you through your individual retirement account (IRA) options and formulate a plan that addresses all the details of your retirement.
- LGBTQ estate planning: Although same-sex marriage was legalized in 2015, disparities in the LGBTQ community remain. When you or your spouse/partner pass away, it’s critical to validate your marriage or partnership with a comprehensive estate plan. A strong estate plan will leave no room for questions, such as those concerning the validity of your marriage. With our knowledgeable attorneys in your corner, you can have peace of mind knowing your future is in good hands.
Schedule a Consultation with an Experienced Attorney from Our Firm
Whether you require help with a contentious child custody case or need assistance generating a will, our seasoned attorneys can guide you through all your family law and estate planning matters with ease. Dedicated to our clients and their success, our attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your rights and interests throughout your case.
Fill out a form onlineor call our office at (281) 810-9760 to schedule a time to discuss your legal matter. We offer a free, initial consultation.