Book an appointment using SetMore

How to raise or lower Child Support

Hi everyone, this is Ali from the Law Office of Bryan Fagan. Today, we want to talk about child support again, specifically, how to raise or lower your child support. Well, in Texas, in order to lower your child support or in order to get more child support, you have to file for modification. Usually if an order is three years old, you are automatically positioned to file and get a review of your child support through the attorney general's office. But you can also file modification if you can show that there's been a substantial change in circumstances that require.