Providing Quality Legal Representation to Clients in Harris County
At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, resolving our clients' legal matters is our top priority. We are dedicated to ensuring our clients obtain the best legal representation possible so that they can amicably move on with their lives after their case is resolved.
Our Values: What Sets Us Apart
At the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC, we believe in putting our clients’ needs first. You will always be our top priority. When it comes to your estate planning or family law matter, you can rest assured you will receive the legal guidance you deserve. Our values consist of:
Personalized and focused legal representation
We tailor our legal services to meet our clients’ needs.
When it comes to family law and estate planning matters, we are dedicated to ensuring your interests are protected.
Dedicated to forming quality relationship with our clients
We care for our clients and want them to succeed and lead happy and healthy lives.
Committed to open communication
We believe in having open, transparent communication with all our clients.
Types of Legal Cases We Handle
We offer a variety of estate planning and family law services to cater to our clients. Our services cover the following:
- Child custody
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child support
- Trust administration and probate legal services
- Retirement planning
- Incapacity planning
- Asset protection and business planning
- Family-owned businesses and farms
Half of all marriages end in divorce, but that doesn’t make the process any easier. The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC is committed to making the legal aspects of your divorce as pain-free as possible. No two divorces are the same, and our team is ready to help you achieve your unique goals. We handle amicable divorces, contested divorces, uncontested divorces, and divorces on both fault and no-fault grounds. Our Humble divorce attorneys are ready to help.
Whether you’re going through a divorce (see above), seeking a conservatorship, or facing a custody dispute as unmarried co-parents, our Humble child custody lawyers are here to help. Your children are the most important people in your life, and we want to help ensure you can spend time with them and protect their best interests. We can help you seek joint custody, sole custody, legal custody, and/or physical custody.
Spouses in Texas may petition for alimony (payment during the divorce process) and spousal support (regular, court-ordered payments after the divorce). Our alimony and spousal support attorneys in Humble want to help make sure you get the best deal, whether you’re the one making the payments or the one getting back on your feet financially. We help show the court what is fair by evaluating the length of the marriage, both spouse’s health financial resources, and patterns of adultery and family violence. No matter what you’re facing, we can help.
The parent with physical custody is entitled to child support in Texas. Our Humble child support lawyers can help you calculate your monthly child support payments and keep both spouses accountable. If your situation changes, or you think the court’s decision is unfair, we can also help you contest child support in Humble, Texas.
If you and your spouse agree about your divorce, the process is faster and more cost-efficient. You also won’t have to become opponents in the courtroom. Still, before you can agree on every aspect of your divorce, you may need some help. That’s where mediation comes into play. Our Humble mediators at the Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC can help you find creative solutions outside of court.
Our Humble estate planning attorneys are ready to prepare you for the future and help you create an effective estate plan. Having an estate plan can make your passing easier on your loved ones, protect your assets, and help ensure that your final wishes are followed.
We can help you with:
- Trust administration and probate – If you are a trustee, you may need help going through probate, and our Humble probate lawyers are here for you. We can help you file paperwork, administer trust administration, inventory assets, and more.
- Retirement planning – The Law Office of Bryan Fagan, PLLC can help you set up your retirement plan with a traditional IRA (individual retirement account or a Roth IRA. Planning ahead is the first part of securing your future, so let our Humble retirement planning attorneys help!
- Incapacity planning – If something happens to you and you become physically or mentally incapacitated, someone else will have to make decisions about your health, end-of-life care, finances, property, and other personal matters. Our incapacity planning lawyers in Humble, TX can help you put these choices in the hands of people you trust and leave behind specific instructions to make the choices easier.
- Asset protection and business planning – Who will take over your business when you retire or die? Are your assets safe from the claims of creditors? Or Humble asset protection and business planning attorneys can help you answer these questions and secure the future of your business and assets. Address future risks today to help avoid them tomorrow.
- Family-owned businesses and farms – Without proper planning, family businesses can collapse due to an unexpected death or lawsuit. Families and business owners alike must prepare an estate plan to protect their farms and other assets. Our team can help.
Book a Consultation with an Experienced Attorney from Our Firm
If you need assistance with your family law or estate planning matter, we offer comprehensive legal services in these areas that can be personalized to cater to your unique situation. We understand that these areas of the law can be deeply personal, which is why our attorneys provide a compassionate touch.
Complete a form onlineor call our office at (281) 810-9760 to schedule a time to discuss your legal matter. We offer a free, initial consultation.