Making Divorce Modifications in TX
When circumstances change after a divorce, such as job loss or significant income fluctuations, modifying the divorce decree becomes necessary. In Texas, modifications to child support, custody, or visitation arrangements must adhere to specific rules outlined in the Texas Family Code. Whether seeking to increase or decrease child support, individuals must wait at least three years from the last order and demonstrate a significant change in circumstances to the court. Attempting informal arrangements with the ex-spouse is insufficient; modifications require court approval.
Continue Reading ↓↓

Decree Enforcements